What Services Does Behavioral Health Services Offer?
We provide the following for qualified patients:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Substance use counseling
- Therapeutic case management
- Psychiatric medication evaluations*
- Psychiatric medication management*
*Once fully accredited to offer this service
Where Are Behavioral Health Services Provided?
Counseling and services can be provided in a setting that is most comfortable for the client, and our staff can come to you. This provides a variety of setting options including, but not limited to:
- In the BHS offices
- In a community setting – including group sessions, if desired
- Via telehealth, such as videoconferencing (subject to insurance approval)
We work with each client to determine what treatment setting meets their needs.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 707-443-9747.