Senior News serves the largest growing demographic in Humboldt County. According to the latest counts, seniors (65 and over) comprise 17.3 percent of the population in Humboldt. Senior News has been published by the Humboldt Senior Resource Center since 1981. This nonprofit publication is funded by local businesses and nonprofits through advertising dollars.
Monthly circulation: 10,000 copies
- 4,400 copies included in the Sunday Times-Standard newspaper to subscribers and racks — last Sunday of each month.
- 2,000 copies included in the Mad River Union to subscribers and racks — last Wednesday of each month.
- 3,600 copies distributed to stores and other businesses from Garberville to Trinidad the last week of each month.
- See here for current locations where Senior News is distributed.
- Senior News Editor: Ted Pease, email@example.com, phone 707-443-9747, ext. 1226
- Senior News Advertising: Elizabeth Whitley, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 707-442-4278, messages 707-443-9747, ext. 1227