Our Interdisciplinary Team of healthcare professionals includes the Center Manager, Primary Care Provider, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse, Occupational and Physical Therapists, Social Worker, Activities Coordinator, Dietitian, Transportation Coordinator, and others. The Interdisciplinary Team develops an individualized Plan of Care based on each participant’s unique care needs.
Services are coordinated by the Interdisciplinary Team, are often provided at the Redwood Coast PACE Center, and may include:
• Adult day healthcare services (also called Community-Based Adult Services, or CBAS)
• Primary medical care and medical specialty services
• Vision, dental, hearing and foot care
• Prescription drugs
• Laboratory and diagnostic services
• Medical supplies and equipment
• Nursing and preventive health care
• Physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapies
• Social work services and family support
• Nutritional counseling, meal planning, and home-delivered meals
• Home health, personal care, and in-home assistance
• Transportation to and from the Redwood Coast PACE Center and medical appointments, as well as to other offsite services
• Nursing home care
• Hospitalization at a nearby community hospital (St. Joseph Hospital, Redwood Memorial Hospital or Mad River Hospital)
• Emergency and urgent care as needed, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
• Ambulance and paramedic services
The Redwood Coast PACE Center, located at 1901 California Street in Eureka, is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Participants may attend programs at the Center from one to five days a week, depending on need. Our Center is inviting, comfortable and safe, with separate areas for dining, rehabilitation, recreation, personal care, a medical clinic, and even a garden patio. Nutritious meals and snacks are served at the Center.
Questions? Call us at 707-443-9747 ext. 1203 (TTY users call 711 – California Relay Service).
This webpage is currently pending approval by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).