Adult Day Health is a therapeutic day program that provides affordable, quality care in a safe and inviting setting to enhance the independence and quality of life for adults ages 18 and older with physical and mental disabilities. Our program provides respite and support for family caregivers in addition to the direct care provided for our participants.
Adult Day Health is a Community-Based Adult Services (CBAS) program licensed by the state of California. Our staff is professionally licensed and trained to provide quality care.
What We Provide
Participants in our program benefit from individually tailored care plans, therapeutic recreational activities, seasonal celebrations, socialization, and friendship. Our services include:
- Individualized therapeutic care plans
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Nursing supervision of medications, medical care, and treatments
- Full spectrum of personal care services
- Daily snack and hot lunches with input from a registered dietitian
- Information and caregiver support services provided by social workers
- Recreational and social activities
- Round-trip transportation from your home
Our daily fees are affordable and much less than the cost of an in-home caregiver. Please talk to us about your specific insurance coverage and needs. We work with a number of payors including Partnership Healthplan of California (Medi-Cal), Veteran’s Administration, Redwood Coast Regional Center, private insurers, and private payors.
How To Enroll
To enroll, call us at 707-443-9747 ext. 3203 to speak with our staff. They can help answer your questions. You can also make an appointment to tour our Adult Day Health Center.
How to Refer
We welcome referrals from both area professionals as well as family members and friends. To make a referral, call us at 707-443-9747 ext. 3203 to speak with our staff. They can help answer your questions and get the needed information to start the enrollment process. You can also complete and send us our referral form.