All HSRC programs and centers are open.
- Administrative services and main phone line: The main administration building at 1910 California Street is open regular hours — 9 am to 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Activities Program: Some activities have resumed. For info, contact the Senior Services Office at 707-443-9747, ext. 1240, or watch our website and Facebook page for updates. Also of note:
- Senior Home Repair is open for Eureka residents.
- Call us if you need information about Dial-a-Ride tickets.
- Adult Day Health & Alzheimer’s Services: Open in Eureka and Fortuna. New referrals are welcome.
- Behavioral Health Services is now accepting referrals.
- MSSP (Multipurpose Senior Services Program) is open. As of July 1, 2022, the MSSP service area has been expanded to include all areas in Humboldt County. New referrals are being accepted.
- Redwood Coast PACE is open in Eureka and Fortuna. New referrals are being accepted.
- Senior News: Publishing monthly; staff are available by phone. The August 2022 issue can be found at community distribution sites as noted here. You’ll also find the August issue online here. If you want Senior News delivered directly to your home, please consider a 1-year subscription for $25. Call for more info.
- Nutrition Programs:
All HSRC dining sites — now known as Heritage Cafés — are open. All three Heritage Café locations are open on a part-time schedule and will also provide grab-n’-go meals one day per week. Reservations are required for both in-person dining and pick-up meals, preferably 7 days in advance. The July menu can be found here .
- Arcata (707-825-2027): Tuesday-Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.; grab-n’-go meal pick-up on Tuesdays
- Eureka (707-443-9747): Monday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.; grab-n’-go meal pick-up on Thursdays
- Fortuna (707-725-6245): Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12 noon to 12:30 p.m.; grab-n’-go meal pick-up on Fridays.
For those receiving Home Delivered Meals, the schedule also will change to match Heritage Café hours in your community. McKinleyville deliveries will follow the Arcata schedule.
For questions regarding any program, call HSRC at 707-443-9747 or email us at email@example.com .