- Redwood Caregiver Resource Center - offering support and assistance to caregivers of adults with brain impairments through education, research, services and advocacy.
- CalFresh - federally mandated, state-supervised, and county-operated government entitlement program that provides monthly food benefits to assist low-income households in purchasing the food they need to maintain adequate nutritional levels
- Area 1 Agency on Aging Ombudsman Program - advocate for the rights of residents of skilled nursing and residential care facilities
- Area 1 Agency on Aging HICAP - Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program
- Alzheimer's Association - leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research
- Family Caregiver Alliance - a secure online service for quality information, support, and resources for family caregivers of adults with chronic physical or cognitive conditions such as Alzheimer’s, stroke, Parkinson’s, and other illnesses
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke -Alzheimer’s Info - National supporter of biomedical research provides general information, resources and current research
- Alzheimer’s Disease Education and Referral Center (ADEAR) - Current, comprehensive information and resources from the National Institute on Aging. Provides information and referral services via a toll-free number staffed by information specialists