All HSRC programs and services are open. Please note the following program-specific info:
- Administrative services and main phone line: The main administration building at 1910 California Street is open regular hours — 9 am to 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Activities Program: Activities have resumed. For info, contact the Senior Services Office at 707-443-9747, ext. 1240, or watch our website and Facebook page for updates. Also of note:
- Senior Home Repair is open for Eureka residents.
- Call us if you need information about Dial-a-Ride tickets.
- Adult Day Health & Alzheimer’s Services: Open in Eureka and Fortuna. New referrals are welcome.
- Behavioral Health Services is now accepting referrals.
- MSSP (Multipurpose Senior Services Program) is open. The MSSP service area has been expanded to include all areas in Humboldt County. New referrals are being accepted.
- Redwood Coast PACE is open in Eureka and Fortuna. New referrals are being accepted.
- Senior News: Publishing monthly; staff are available by phone. The February 2023 issue can be found at community distribution sites as noted here. You’ll also find the Feburary issue online here. If you want Senior News delivered directly to your home, please consider a 1-year subscription for $25. Call for more info.
- Nutrition Programs:
All HSRC dining sites — now known as Heritage Cafés — are open. All three Heritage Café locations are open on a part-time schedule and will also provide grab-n’-go meals one day per week. Weekly meal pick-up service began in McKinleyville on January 3. Meal pick-up service in Arcata is no longer available; please consider using either McKinleyville or Eureka as your pick-up location. Reservations are required for both in-person dining and pick-up meals, preferably 7 days in advance. Menus can be found here.
- Arcata (707-825-2027): Tuesday-Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.; grab-n’-go meal pick-up now available in McKinleyville.
- Eureka (707-443-9747): Monday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.; grab-n’-go meal pick-up on Thursdays
- Fortuna (707-725-6245): Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12 noon to 12:30 p.m.; grab-n’-go meal pick-up is on Fridays from 12 -12:30 pm.
- McKinleyville (707-496-7036): Grab-n’-go meal pick-up is weekly on Tuesdays from 11:30 am to 1 pm at the McKinleyville Senior Center on Pickett Road.
For those receiving deliveries from Meals on Wheels Redwood Coast, the schedule also will match the Heritage Café hours in your community. McKinleyville deliveries will follow the Arcata schedule.
HSRC also has a variety of clinical and operations job openings in numerous programs including Administration, Nutrition, Redwood Coast PACE, and Transportation. Click here for details.
For questions regarding any program, call HSRC at 707-443-9747 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .