At Redwood Coast PACE, our goal is to help you stay as healthy and independent as possible. Because their health is monitored on a regular basis, many PACE participants report fewer health crises and better overall health.
Choosing to enroll in Redwood Coast PACE allows you to:
- Live at home in your own community for as long as it’s safely and medically possible
- Maintain your independence, dignity and quality of life
- Receive health and supportive care services that are tailored to your individual needs
- Be assisted by friendly, competent healthcare professionals
- Easily obtain information and help in coordinating your health care
- Access acute and emergency care when needed – 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Get to and from the Redwood Coast PACE Center in reliable, comfortable, accessible vans
- Receive prescription drugs
- Provide peace of mind and support for your family members and caregivers
Questions? Call us at 707-443-9747 ext. 1203 (TTY users call 711 – California Relay Service).
This webpage is currently pending approval by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).