1. Who is eligible for MSSP services?
Answer: Seniors age 65 or older who receive Medi-Cal benefits and are at risk of being placed in a skilled nursing facility or are finding it difficult to remain at home safely.
2. What services does MSSP offer? We can help with:
- Lifeline Services
- In-Home Support Services (IHSS)
- Legal Services
- Home Delivered Meals
- Money Management
- Congregate Meal Referrals
- Home Equipment (non-medical)
- Respite Care
- Home Safety Repairs
- Care Provider Services not covered by IHSS
3. Is there a fee for MSSP services?
Answer: There is no cost for this service. All fees are paid for by the State of California and the federal government.