- Where are you located?
Main building (dining center, activities, social services, administration)
1910 California Street, Eureka - 707-443-9747
Adult Day Health Services / Alzheimer’s Daycare (daycare, library,Area 1 Agency on Aging Ombudsman Program)
1901 California Street, Eureka - 707-444-8254
1910 California Street, Eureka - 707-476-9261
Arcata Community Center (dining center, activities)
321 Community Pkwy – 707- 825-2027
2130 Smith Lane – 707-725-6245
- What are your hours?
The Humboldt Senior Resource Center’s main building at 1910 California Street, Eureka is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm. For other hours, phone the individual locations.
- What are your age requirements?
Our dining centers serve people 60+ and ask for a requested donation of $3.50. Younger visitors are welcome for the full-price $6.00 per lunch.
For other programs, requirements vary greatly. Click on the names of the individual programs for information on eligibility.
- How can I make a donation?
ONLINE: Push any of the DONATE NOW buttons on this website and make your secure donation with a credit card.
BY MAIL: Send a check, money order, credit card # or cash to HSRC, 1910 California Street, Eureka, CA 95501. Be sure to include your name and address, and let us know if you want the gift to go to a specific program or service.
IN PERSON at any of our locations: Please write your name and address on the envelope so we can thank you, and hand your donation to one of our staff members. Be sure to let us know if you want the gift to go to a specific program or service.
- How can I reserve a room for my club meetings?
- To reserve a room at the 1910 California Street main building in Eureka, call the Activities Program Coordinator at 707-443-9747, ext. 1228 or e-mail email@example.com.
- To reserve a room at the 1901 California Street Eureka Adult Day Health Services or Alzheimer’s Day Care & Resource Center site, call the Administrative Assistant at 707-444-8254, ext. 3201 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I subscribe to Senior News?
For a one-year subscription, send your name and address with $12.00 to HSRC, 1910 California Street, Eureka, CA 95501. You will receive Senior News in the mail during the first week of each month.
- How can I place a classified ad in Senior News?
Classified ads in Senior News cost $8 for up to 30 words ($4 for seniors age 60+), and 10 cents for each additional word, for one month. Ads are payable when placed. They are due by the 20th of each month, with early deadlines for the December and January issues.
To place an ad, come to 1910 California Street, Eureka, fill out an ad form and make your payment by cash, check or credit card at the 3rd floor receptionist’s desk. You can also send your ad copy with your name, phone number and a check made out to HSRC, 1910 California Street, Eureka, CA 95501.